ozz7qqHlGTv-tqGNJBKG_zYCLD5D9QEXuSvfXyWnnI8tXHFg4zyFPPFk8rNBn50f725-Ml_enJnP8C7g3GqBrRreoOwsqN-p5VOuIEgwLRbtQ2-iVLS7IHSi2EsWS_mBMFvYB_vRUXgYzaAbfWSwJNSwu9LhP8slMMMobBDSIi3nWQJw4bXcbs=” shape=”rect” target=”_blank”>Native Generations campaign video, webpage and resources. The Native Generations campaign addresses high rates of infant mortality, causes of infant death and maternal and child health needs among American Indians and Alaska Natives. The video emphasizes prevention of infant deaths through connection to health services, community support systems and Native culture. Read the full press release on the UIHI website.
The Native Generations webpage contains a variety of resources, including:
- Communications Guides to aid in conducting screenings of the video, facilitating discussions on the video topics and sharing the video with the target audience and other stakeholders.
- A Postcard Flyer to advertise the video and webpage.
- A Video Sharing Letter/Email Template for use in promoting the video and video topics with local agencies, providers, policy-makers, community leaders and other stakeholders in your community.
- A list of Resources for Families for new and expecting parents and child caregivers.
- Reports on maternal and child health among American Indians and Alaska Natives and project specific reports describing the development of the campaign.
The video, webpage and resources were developed with funding support from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority Health. Packets with the DVD and promotional resources will be mailed to the UIHOs the week of December 3. These and many other materials are available for download from the Native Generations webpage.