|Attention College Accounting and Finance Students!|
|As an active member of the Bellevue Chapter of the Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance, I would like to take a moment to let EVERYONE know about a unique scholarship opportunity for established accounting and finance students for the 2015-2016 school year.
$2,000.00 Cash Scholarship (student attending a four-year college)
$1,500.00 Cash Scholarship (student attending a two-year college)
* Scholarship awards are presented to students who have completed their sophomore year of college (or 60 semester hours or the equivalent).
* Student must be planning on majoring in accounting or finance.
* Candidates must have a minimum cumulative college GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
* Scholarship candidates will be reviewed on leadership, character, communication skills, scholastic average and financial need.
* Master’s Degree scholarship opportunity also available, please see the application for more information.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Postmarked / emailed by January 31st, 2015
The application is available online at www.aswabellvue.org or just ask me for a copy! I would be more than happy to send you all the details.
Please pass this information along to anyone who might be able to take advantage of this scholarship program.
Dear Students, Families, and Community,
I hope all is well and your New Year is good. I have enclosed three events coming up very soon, I hope you are able to attend all of them!
- Save the date, Andrew Morrison update on murals, January 14, 2015 7:00-9:00 PM at The Chief Seattle Club
- Know Your Rights about Special Education, January 24, 2015 10:30-4:00 PM at LaBaTeYah Youth Home
o This is for high students only, if your child/student is interested please contact Gail Morris by January 16, 2015, 5:00 PM, my contact information is below
Please open the attachments for more information, thank you so much and we will send out our newsletter Monday. Have a great weekend!
Gail T. Morris
Native American Education Services Manager
Seattle Public Schools #1
PO Box 34165
Seattle, WA 98124-0179