|Attention College Accounting and Finance Students!|
|As an active member of the Bellevue Chapter of the Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance, I would like to take a moment to let EVERYONE know about a unique scholarship opportunity for established accounting and finance students for the 2015-2016 school year.
$2,000.00 Cash Scholarship (student attending a four-year college)
$1,500.00 Cash Scholarship (student attending a two-year college)
* Scholarship awards are presented to students who have completed their sophomore year of college (or 60 semester hours or the equivalent).
* Student must be planning on majoring in accounting or finance.
* Candidates must have a minimum cumulative college GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
* Scholarship candidates will be reviewed on leadership, character, communication skills, scholastic average and financial need.
* Master’s Degree scholarship opportunity also available, please see the application for more information.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Postmarked / emailed by January 31st, 2015
The application is available online at www.aswabellvue.org or just ask me for a copy! I would be more than happy to send you all the details.
Please pass this information along to anyone who might be able to take advantage of this scholarship program.