|August 21, 2015 – September 04, 2015|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.|
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
• Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Patience – Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
• Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 6 plus months of experience
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Other Requirements: Successfully pass pre-hire and random drug screenings.
425.888.6551 ext. 1120
Snoqualmie Indian Tribe
P.O. Box 969
Snoqualmie, WA 98065